1. All passengers are advised to book at least 72 hours prior to departure in order to guarantee a seat. All bookings made within this time frame are subject to availability.
2. Passengers must also provide proof of purchase upon check-in and/or boarding, which can be in the form of manual ticket, printed e-ticket or screen shot of booking confirmation on mobile device.
3. Baggage is limited to 1 per passenger which must not exceed 20kg in weight. A small bag for carriage inside the coach is also permitted. Additional luggage will incur a fee of $10 per bag in excess of 1 bag.
4. Tickets are issued subject to the following cancellation charges; Express tickets attract a $10 cancellation fee if cancelled after purchase, 50% if cancelled within 24 hours of departure, and no refund for failure to load or cancellation within 6 hours of departure.
5. Whilst every effort is made to maintain our timetabled services, no responsibility can be taken for cancelled services, missed connections, accommodation and/or additional travel costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as cyclones, flooding, fire, highway and road closures, traffic delays or mechanical issues.
6. Children between the ages of 10 and 12 who are travelling unaccompanied will need to have a completed unaccompanied children form submitted to our office prior to travel. This form can be downloaded from our website. All children under the age of 10 years must travel with an adult.
7. Smoking is prohibited on all coach services.
8. No alcohol is to be opened or consumed on the vehicle at any time.
9. We will refuse travel to passengers who are intoxicated or displaying unacceptable behaviour.
10. Fare classifications:
Adult means any person over 16 years with no applicable concession or student identification card.
Pensioner/Concession/Senior means an Australian Government issued pension, concession and seniors card holder only
Student means a person over the age of 16 with an applicable student identification card.
Child means any child aged between 5 – 15 years old.
Infant (under school age) may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat.
Should a seat be required, the applicable child rate will be charged.