For 2019 School Timetables please click here.
Port Stephens Coaches have a dedicated schools division staffed by our friendly and experienced team who work tirelessly to ensure that your excursion runs smoothly and trouble free. We have a very long and proud association with many schools, providing safe, efficient and cost-effective transport for all your transportation requirements.
Port Stephens Coaches offers full support to teachers planning day tours and multiple day excursions. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to school excursions. We will work with you to tailor-make an excursion specifically suited to your needs and budget.
We will plan and schedule your itinerary for any location. We organise your whole excursion – from sourcing school-friendly accommodation and meals to booking venues. Canberra, Bathurst, Snowfields, Blue Mountains, Mogo and Sydney are our popular destinations but we can take you anywhere.
Port Stephens Coaches can offer:
- A large range of vehicles to suit your needs and group size. Luxury 5-star coaches are equipped with air conditioning, seat belts, toilet and DVD. Sizes range from 18 – 74 seats. Wheelchair accessible vehicles are also available.
- Professional, experienced and friendly drivers with Working with Children checks and first aid training.
- Tailor-made itineraries.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and attentive staff who will listen and liase with you to put together a fun and educational itinerary that students and staff will long remember.
- Advice on where to stay and where to go.
- Free of charge travel for accompanying teachers.
Code Of Conduct
When completing an online application form for free travel, parents are required by the Department of Transport to read the Code Of Conduct before completing the form.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS ON BUSES TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND THE COMFORT OF OTHER PASSENGERS
View Transport NSW Online School Opal Card Application HERE.
View Student Codes of Conduct on the Transport NSW website HERE.
- Behave safely at all times.
- Respect the needs and comfort of other passengers.
- Behave appropriately at all times (eg no use of offensive language, fighting, spitting, placing feet on seats or throwing things in or from the bus).
- Protect bus property and report any vandalism.
- Show their travel passes or tickets to the driver on boarding and when requested.
- Only use the travel pass for its intended purpose.
- Maintain possession of the travel pass at all times.
- Follow the driver’s instructions about safety on the bus (eg instructions on where to sit).
- Adhere to the law that bans smoking on buses.
- Only eat or drink (other than water) on the bus with the written permission of the bus operator.
- Keep arms, legs and other parts of their bodies inside the bus.
- Only attract the attention of the driver in the case of an emergency.