GREAT FAMILY VALUE SNOW WEEKENDS TO PERISHER!
Our Family Value Weekends are a terrific package tailored for an affordable weekend at the snow with the family.
Family Value Weekends Dates & Rates 2019
Check out our other 2 & 3 Day Weekend Snow Packages to Perisher for some more great value deals!
5 day mid-week package
Avoid the weekend crowds and join us on our 5 Day mid-week package departing Sunday 29th July 2018
5-Day Midweek Rates
PICK UPS IN NEWCASTLE, CENTRAL COAST AND SYDNEY
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PORT STEPHENS COACHES FOR YOUR FAMILY SNOW GETAWAY:
- There are no hidden costs or unexpected suprises, unlike other operators who appear cheaper but don't include everything. Our packages are all inclusive.
- Superior luxury coaches equipped with seat belts, reclining seats, DVD, toilet and air conditioning for your comfort and safety.
- Friendly, professional drivers and guides. Our drivers and guides are experienced in snow tours and can answer all your questions and tell you the best places to go.
- Accommodation at the ever-popular Ski Rider Hotel located inside Kosciuszko National Park - every room has it's own ensuite, delicious meals, warm and friendly and only 11 kilometres to the ski fields
- We'll organise EVERYTHING for you so you get the most out of your time at the snow with your family.
- We've been doing this for over 30 years - we know how to make your snow experience the best it can be!
'I went to Perisher on the 22nd of July with PSC for the weekend. We rode from Sydney to Perisher during the night, arriving early in the morning ready to ride the mountains. The breakfast and dinner were great, the accomodation was in the best location - quick 10-15 minute ride to Perisher - with good space and heaters to dry out the snow clothing and keep us warm. Arriving on the mountain, the guide was ready with our lift tickets, handing it to each one of us. We got all sorted and ready to ski. We had a great time on snow, everyone was happy. It was an awesome experience that I'd recommend to anyone. Next year I'm going for longer'.
Anderson Ferreira - Marketing & Social Media - Mojo Surf