5-DAY MID-WEEK PACKAGE
Avoid the weekend crowds and enjoy 5 days skiing or boarding mid-week in peak season.
Departing Sunday 28th July 2019
Depart our Anna Bay depot at 7am Sunday morning with an approximate arrival time at Ski Rider of 5pm. Check in with time to pick up any pre-booked equipment and clothing hire before enjoying a delicious dinner. Ski/board 5 days Monday to Friday with a late departure off the snow on Friday at 3pm.
Check out our 2 & 3 Day Weekend Rates and our Family Value Weekends for some more great value deals!
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PORT STEPHENS COACHES FOR YOUR SNOW GETAWAY:
- No hidden costs or unexpected suprises, unlike other operators who appear cheaper but don't include everything. Our packages are all inclusive.
- Superior luxury coaches
- Friendly, professional drivers and guides - our coach, driver and guide will stay with you for the entire weekend
- Accommodation at the ever-popular Ski Rider Hotel located inside Kosciuszko National Park - every room has it's own ensuite, delicious meals, warm and friendly and only 11 kilometres to the ski fields
- We'll organise EVERYTHING for you
- We've been doing this for over 30 years - we know how to make your snow experience the best it can be!
PICK UPS IN NEWCASTLE, CENTRAL COAST AND SYDNEY
'I went to Perisher on the 22nd of July with PSC for the weekend. We rode from Sydney to Perisher during the night, arriving early in the morning ready to ride the mountains. The breakfast and dinner were great, the accomodation was in the best location - quick 10-15 minute ride to Perisher - with good space and heaters to dry out the snow clothing and keep us warm. Arriving on the mountain, the guide was ready with our lift tickets, handing it to each one of us. We got all sorted and ready to ski. We had a great time on snow, everyone was happy. It was an awesome experience that I'd recommend to anyone. Next year I'm going for longer'.
Anderson Ferreira - Marketing & Social Media - Mojo Surf