CHOOSE YOUR IDEAL WEEKEND SNOW PACKAGE!
Join us on our famous, hassle-free, two and three day snow weekend packages to Perisher. Our packages suit both the serious skier or boarder as well as the first-timer. It's the easiest, most convenient and cost effective way to go! There's also our 2-day tour departing earlier on Friday afternoon to give our travellers some much needed sleep in bed on Friday night instead of spending the whole night on board the coach.
We'll organise everything for you!
All you have to do is get the family and friends together, board our luxury snow bound express coach and
Check out our Kids Travel Free Weekends for some more great value deals!
NEW THIS SEASON - 5 DAY MID-WEEK PACKAGE
Avoid the crowds and join us on our 5-day mid-week package departing 29th July 2018.
5 Day Rates
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PORT STEPHENS COACHES FOR YOUR SNOW GETAWAY:
- No hidden costs or unexpected suprises, unlike other operators who appear cheaper but don't include everything. Our packages are all inclusive.
- Superior luxury coaches
- Friendly, professional drivers and guides - our coach, driver and guide will stay with you for the entire weekend
- Accommodation at the ever-popular Ski Rider Hotel located inside Kosciuszko National Park - every room has it's own ensuite, delicious meals, warm and friendly and only 11 kilometres to the ski fields
- We'll organise EVERYTHING for you
- We've been doing this for over 30 years - we know how to make your snow experience the best it can be!
PICK UPS IN NEWCASTLE, CENTRAL COAST AND SYDNEY
'I went to Perisher on the 22nd of July with PSC for the weekend. We rode from Sydney to Perisher during the night, arriving early in the morning ready to ride the mountains. The breakfast and dinner were great, the accomodation was in the best location - quick 10-15 minute ride to Perisher - with good space and heaters to dry out the snow clothing and keep us warm. Arriving on the mountain, the guide was ready with our lift tickets, handing it to each one of us. We got all sorted and ready to ski. We had a great time on snow, everyone was happy. It was an awesome experience that I'd recommend to anyone. Next year I'm going for longer'.
Anderson Ferreira - Marketing & Social Media - Mojo Surf